Helen, the Crazy Cat Lady

This blog will offer a wee tidbit of my writing, and a link to where it may be obtained, as well as news and maybe a few little fun bits every here and there.

Monday, October 24, 2011

This has absolutely nothing to do with writing, or  publishing or anything remotely affiliated. This is a rant.   Since this is my blog, I figure I can say whatever I like without fear of censure. 


The more I am around people, the more I like my cats. The cats know their limitations, they more or less follow the rules, at least as much as a cat is capable of following rules.  They wait patiently for their dinner, and when it's my time to eat, they just wait their turn.


Not so with people. When I got home today, some friends had dropped in just before I arrived and were hanging out with my son. I don't care one way or the other. But supper was already prepared when I walked it, and was ready for the table. THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE!  No sense of decorum, no "oh, you're ready to sit down. We'll just go on to the house then." No. I got the chicken from oven and they parked their arses as if they were entitled.


Don't get me wrong. They're good peeps. But damn it, go home, why don't ya? 


Okay. I'm done now. You may now return to your regular programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home